|1. Name – Scott Pilkenton2. Favorite art medium – Photography
3. How long have you been working with Photography – 15 years
4. Do you expand outside of primary medium – No – My passion is photography
5. Where do you find your inspiration for your art – Everywhere, the natural world is my inspiration.
6. What is the best part of being an artist – Being able to express yourself through photography
7. What is the hardest part of being an artist – creating the best possible photograph and having others enjoying them too.
8. How and where do you sell/present art – Brownsville Art Association and simply word of mouth from previous clients.
9. Who supported you during the time you decided to become an artist – My wife, Anita.
10. What advice do you have for beginning artists – Surround yourself with people who have the knowledge and willing to teach you. Never ever give up !!!
11. Anything else you would like to say – We all have dreams in our hearts and the only thing keeping us from achieving them is ourselves.