Brownsville Art Association Members:
The Brownsville Art Association is building a brand-new website: brownsvilleart.org. We’re excited about connecting with a bigger arts audience with up-to-date information on exhibits, classes, and original art for sale. You will be especially interested in the Artists’ Gallery where each artist member can choose to have a personalized page with capacity for 20 images of your work, complete with title, price, and link to your website, if you have one. Here are some features of the Artists’ Gallery pages:
- A total of 20 images of your work
- The opportunity to change images seasonally: January 1, April 1, July 1, Oct 1.
- An annual fee of only $15 and a paid membership with BAA entitles each artist to a Gallery page for one year.
- Any art sold from your Gallery page will pay a standard BAA commission of 20%.
- Artists will make arrangements for delivery/pick-up of artwork to the buyer.
Interested in offering your artwork through the BAA online Artists’ Gallery? Here’s what you do next: send a check for $15 to BAA (c/o Lori Garcy, PO Box 655, Brownsville, OR 97327) for the annual fee, be sure you are a paid member of BAA, and send your 20 images to webmaster Steve Brenner at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Images should be full resolution/300dpi. Include a title and price for each image. Also send the link to your website if you have one. Send Steve a brief bio also, no longer than 150 words, so he can include it along with your images.
The Brownsville Art Association online Artists’ Gallery is a great, inexpensive outlet for your original artwork. Please email Steve Brenner for more details.